Decision making framework for life events
# Minimise regret
Make decisions based on the least possible regret.
# Always try your best
So that you can always look back and be satisfied that the outcome could not have been better.
- Level 1: Put in the mimimum effort required to get a task done.
- Level 2: Put in a focused and mindful effort for each task singlemindedly.
- Level 3: Approach a task/situation as an opportunity to become greater.
# Always be honest
To yourself, so that you can always make decisions based on the facts. To others, so that they will know you are consistent.
- Level 1: Don't tell a lie to someone else
- Level 2: Don't exaggerate a truth to someone else
- Level 3: Don't lie to yourself. This requires a level of awareness and intellectual honesty which is extremely difficult.
# Always be wholesome
So that you can look at your difficult relationships and tell yourself that it's difficult because of their own reasons, not something you have done.
- Level 1: Don't be unkind or gossip.
- Level 2: Be kind to others, even when you don't feel you need to be.
- Level 3: Be kind to others, even when you don't want to be.
- Level 4: Wish well for others.
← Business Leadership →