# Management Frameworks
- The Toyota Way - https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=20284837
- The E Myth
# One on ones
- https://engineering-management.space/post/1on1-framework/ (opens new window)
- Big list of 1 On 1 Meeting Questions (opens new window)
# Tech teams
- Track and Facilitate Your Engineers’ Flow States (opens new window)
- Square’s Growth Framework for Engineers and Engineering Managers (opens new window)
- Mozilla Career Track (opens new window)
- A Senior Engineer's CheckList (opens new window)
# Sales teams
In technical sales, you should split the sales into a dual approach: a sales person, and a solution architect.
# Exit interviews
- Start with comments of gratitude for what they have done.
- Do you mind if we go over some questions?
- What contributions are you most pleased about?
- How did you find the team?
- How did you find the working structure?
- What was the worst part about working here?
- How do you think we could have used your skills better?
- What are your thoughts on the company?
- Anything else you'd like to add?
- Next steps: disabling access to accounts, handing over any equipment.
- One job, many roles. The different skills needed to be a successful CTO (opens new window)
- No Kings: How Do You Make Good Decisions Efficiently in a Flat Organization? https://hn.premii.com/#/comments/20155636